- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 1 tbsp fat free sour cream
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp chicken soup base or bouillon powder, or ½ tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
1. Wash and break cauliflower into small pieces.
2. Cook in boiling water for about 10 minutes or until soft.
3. Drain well and quickly pat cauliflower dry between several layers of paper towels.
4. In a blender or food processor, puree the hot cauliflower with sour cream, garlic, chicken soup base and pepper until about smooth.
5. Serve hot with salt, pepper and a dab of butter to taste.
Makes 4 servings
Per serving: 42 calories, 0 g fat, 0 g saturated fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 8 g carbohydrates, 3 g dietary fiber, 3 g protein, 93 mg sodium