CLEAR OUT THE FRIDGE STIR FRY
Coconut oil, grapeseed or camelina oil (basically any oil that has a high smoke point)
- Choose 4 to 5 of your favourite vegetables from the following (or whatever is in your fridge right now)
- bok choy
- snap peas
- peppers (any color!)
- bean sprouts
- jalepeno or other hot pepper
- kale, spinach, collard or any other green
- Tamari or soy sauce
- Quinoa, rice or cauliflower rice
- Prepare your rice, quinoa or other grain.
- Peel vegetables as necessary and then chop/dice into mouth sized pieces
- Heat oil in large pan
- Saute onions, garlic, ginger and jalapeno. Layer in other vegetables, starting with hardier vegetables, such as working up to more tender vegetables.
- Once greens are starting to wilt, add tamari or soy sauce to taste.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and serve on top of your rice or quinoa.
Do you find yourself reaching for the same vegetables over and over again at your local grocery store? Want some suggestions for healthy and delicious vegetables to try? Click here for more vegetable recipe suggestions!