Hello there you gorgeous and quite possibly overwhelmed solopreneur! Are you looking for Business and Social Media Support?
Well, you're in the right place!
My name is Patricia Eales, and you may not know it yet, but I am quite possibly the solution to some of your online business challenges.
Does this sound like you?
- You have Facebook/Instagram/Twitter/Pinterest accounts and know you should promoting your business there, but the cute pictures of your cat/dog/kids/dinner last night, aren't bringing people to your business the way you thought it would.
- You have a blog, but the last post you wrote was read only by your mother/sister/friend/coworker and the single comment you received was from your mother who said she loved you and was proud of you.
- You see so many other people in your niche launching program after program and fabulous membership sites, as well as doing these kick-ass webinars and know you want to do that, but haven't the first clue how and where to start.
- Your competitors all seem to be graphic artists and professional photographers in addition to what their main gig is.
- You have all of these great ideas for courses/programs/challenges but can't find the time to finish them because you always seem to be on Facebook trying to promote yourself.
- You feel as though there JUST.AREN'T.ENOUGH.HOURS. in the day to get it all done.
I've been there, and I can help you!
Who am I?
In addition to being a health and wellness professional, I offer overwhelmed business people like yourself, business and social media support in your online (or brick and mortar) business.
For most of my adult life, I was an Executive Assistant supporting COO's, CFO's, VP's, Presidents and Chairmen of the Board.
And damn, I was really good at it.
In 2007, I decided to take these amazing skills and qualifications and start my own business.
My Virtual Assistant business was born.
Over the years, I have provided Social Media and business support to a wide variety of entrepreneurs - speakers, writers, well known TV personalities and world famous motivational speakers.
Where my passion is right now though, is supporting health and wellness professionals, just like you!
Because I am also a health and wellness professional (nutritionist) I know what it's like to be in your shoes.. You chose this profession because you wanted to help people get healthier, but the business end of it is sending you into overwhelm at everything you need to get done.
Here's what I can do for you
- Social Media Strategy and Support - together we'll go over a Social Media strategy and plan what is right for your business. I'll review and optimize your profiles, and suggest ways to promote them.
- Maintenance of social networking profiles – includes sourcing relevant content for daily updates to your social network accounts, and scheduling regular posts and updates. If desired, I can monitor your accounts for responses, questions or inquiries and notify you which need your attention.
- Blog Posting - I will proof read, add your pictures and graphics and ensure your blog posts meet ideal Search Engine Optimization so you get noticed!
- Email marketing -set up and execute e-mail marketing campaigns, including but not limited to auto-responders, sales funnels, landing pages, etc.
- Business Support - this can be whatever your business needs that you don't have the time to do. Research, power point presentations, finding and booking speaking engagements, e-book publishing. Just ask !
My services are based on contracted times per month, in increments of 5 hours.
Are you ready to get back to the things that you love to do in your business, and delegate the things that frustrate you or that you just don't have the time to do properly?
Click here to schedule a no-obligations call to go over your needs. Together we can find the best solution for your business!