- Is your To-Do List starting to feel like the longest novel ever written?
- Do you find yourself reacting like a volcano exploding over even the smallest things?
- When you put your head on the pillow at the end of the day, does your brain keep running over EVERY. LITTLE. DETAIL?
- Are you finding that it is harder and harder to lose weight, while constantly gaining?
- Is your body continuously sore, do your muscles ache or cramp, or do you have constant headaches?
How do you survive the day when you just feel like crawling back under the covers?
So many women and men have told me that the thought of doing everything that they need to do, fills them with stress, sadness, exhaustion and overwhelm.
But what can be done? There are so many unrealistic expectations placed on being the perfect wife, husband, mother, father, employee, (insert your word here) and as we negotiate competing demands for our time, our priorities, and even our wallets, stress-levels can increase and can take over our lives, affecting our health and our relationships.
Here’s where I can help you.
I’ve put together a 10 day Stop the Stress challenge that will help you not just get through the 10 days of the challenge, but help you manage EVERY day and recapture the excitement, joy and happiness that you used to feel.
Each day over the 10 days, I will be sending you an email that will give you small challenges, goals, recipes, tips and techniques to help you to nourish your mind, body, and spirit.
As an added bonus, you’ll also have access to a private Facebook group where you can connect with the others in the challenge and share your success stories and ideas, while also getting support and encouragement on days when you might need a lift.
It’s going to be a fun, positive and exciting 10 days and I can’t wait to share this with you!
The challenge starts as soon as you sign up! So don’t wait! Go SIGN UP NOW and be part of the 10 Day Stop The Stress Challenge!