- Roasted Sweet Potato Goat Cheese Dip2014-11-04 08:29:13Sweet potatoes have a lovely sweetness to them that goes well with the savoury taste of the goat cheese. Added bonus is that sweet potatoes are an amazing source of Vitamin A and a great source of dietary fibre.Write a reviewIngredients
- 3- 4 medium to large sized sweet potatoes (peel and cut into 2 inch cubes)
- 1 tbsp of grapeseed oil, or walnut oil (other nut oils like madadamia are nice as well)
- 1 - 2 cloves garlic (to your taste)
- 8 ounces soft goat cheese
- Pinch of sea salt, celtic or pink himalayan salt (approx 1/2 tsp)
Patricia Eales Nutrition http://www.patriciaeales.com/
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit
- Toss the sweet potatoes with grapeseed oil and place in a shallow baking dish. Bake until you can insert a fork, approximately 40 - 45 minutes, turning once halfway through. Allow to cool for about 20 - 30 minutes.
- Combine the sweet potatoes, peeled garlic cloves, goat cheese and salt and place in your food processor. Blend until smooth. If you only have a small food processor, blend in batches.
- Serve with toasted pita or tortilla bites